Want a peak at the restaurant inside the West Palm Beach Brewery? Craft beer lovers want a bite to eat! We get it! That’s why we created The Intracoastal Kitchen, which is the restaurant in the West Palm Beach Brewery at 332 Evernia Street. What’s it like? Well, here are 5 things about the West Palm Beach Brewery’s top-notch restaurant that you may not have known:
1. Homemade Pizza Dough. Everyone knows that we have fire-roasted food made in our amazing wood-fired oven. We purchased that oven for $20,000 from a small US company which literally makes the wood-fired ovens by hand in wine country! Hats off to our friends in Sonoma. But, here’s something which you may not know about the restaurant in downtown West Palm Beach, which has been getting amazing reviews on Yelp and Google: We make our own pizza dough. Yup, no store bought dough. We make the dough right here on the premises with the best flour and ingredients. You can taste it in the flavorful, old world, Florence-inspired brick oven pizzas at the brewery restaurant.
2. Homemade Mozzarella. We make our own mozzarella, by hand, in the brewery’s restaurant. That means you are getting the freshest, most vibrant, flavorful, best tasting pizza in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida, and near Palm Beach. So, if you are hankering for some great pizza that tastes like you are in Venice, or Rome, or Amalfi, stop in to 332 Evernia Street and try the restaurant inside the West Palm Brewery. You’ll be glad that you did. Our kitchen staff and crew are happy to alter the menu and get you a pizza that you like. Need something a bit different than what’s on the menu? We are happy to oblige. Ask for the Cuban Pizza or the Brisket Pizza, or ask Charlie to create Grandma’s Pizza, or his grandma’s garlic bread.
3. Open Kitchen Seating. The restaurant inside the West Palm Brewery has an open kitchen with seating available at the kitchen bar. You can watch all the action as our restaurant staff at The Intracoastal Kitchen prepares your food. Made-2-order! There is also seating at The Vault, which is the Napa Valley-like wine retail shop and tasting room bar. Of course, restaurant and food service is available throughout the brewery and tap room as well as outside in the shade and under the stars. Just let us know how we can help make your craft beer experience memorable.
4. Great Wine. What would great food be at our restaurant if we did not at least offer great wine? Well, we can do more than simply offer great wine. You see, the owner is a wine enthusiast who literally purchases tons of grapes and wine in places like Napa, Sonoma, the Sta. Rita Hills and Santa Barbara. All top notch, serious premium and ultra-premium, wine which you can NOT purchase anywhere else. That’s right! Not only do we have delicious craft beer, but we also have amazing wine at prices that are literally 20-50% off what you would pay in Napa. https://www.westpalmbeer.com/our-wines/ Ask staff or management about joining our Wine Club to get deep discounts, lots of free stuff, and access to amazing wines at our Wine Futures Parties, and our Wine Vault Pre-Release Parties. A lot of the wine at the brewery is very limited, produced in very small batches. Some as small as 25 or 50 cases.
5. Healthy Options. Now, don’t get me wrong: we all love a good pizza or a Bavarian pretzel with a dark beer. And God knows that the sliders are super, and the wings are amazing at the restaurant in the West Palm Brewery. BUT… some of us train! That’s right! If you want fiber, tasty greens and some protein, ask our restaurant servers to order the arugula salad. If you want taste but don’t eat meat, then try our fire-roasted Cauliflower. Our Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto and our cheese + charcuterie plates are also wonderful. We do have some healthy, veggie options available at our restaurant inside the West Palm Brewery.
-Want to bring a group or rent out the entire brewery? Well, buy us out! Or, email info@WestPalmBeer.com for parties of 15 or more. Although our restaurant does not take reservations, we often can try to accommodate larger parties, depending on how many are in your group and also what night of the week you want. We bend over backwards to help locals out who want to celebrate at the Brewery. We have had wonderful birthday parties (bring your own cake and Champagne: no charge!) and wedding receptions at our brewery. And we go out of our way to assist groups from the nearby Palm Beach County Convention Center http://www.pbconventioncenter.com/ and area hotels like the Hilton Convention Center, http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hilton-west-palm-beach-PBIWPHH/index.html?WT.mc_id=zDA01MB2OLG34YX, the Marriott Residence Inn, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pbird-residence-inn-west-palm-beach-downtown-cityplace-area/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2 and also https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pbipb-residence-inn-west-palm-beach/ the Marriott, Marriott Courtyard and of course Hyatt Place. https://westpalmbeach.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Mon-Wed | 4pm - 10pm
Thurs-Fri | 4pm - 12am
Sat | 12pm - 12am
Sun | 12pm - 9pm
Happy Hour Mon-Fri | 4pm - 7pm
Interested in hosting a VIP event at the West Palm Brewery? Click here for details